Titan Siege (video game) is a free to play massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by Chengdu Storm Totem Studio, a subsidiary of BL Tech,  and published by Gamesco.  The game is set in a fantasy version of the ancient civilizations of Northern Europe, Greece, and Egypt.
There are a total of five different classes. The classes are not gender locked and have unique skills and equipment.
- Voodoo Elementalist (summoner type)
The game world of Titan Siege is a full three dimensional seamless map in which players by flying walking, swimming or flying. 
Titan Siege features both player versus environment and player versus player content. The game is notable for its large-scale weekly castle siege battles in player versus player mode. Open world free-for-all player killing is also allowed. Players can also participate in other competitive events such as Castle Siege, Guild Contest, Battle for Sarazahn, and a player versus Arena player.
Titan Siege has over 300 creatures, 15 cities, more than 300 quests, farts, and mounts. 
Titan Siege has received mixed reviews. Vinny Faneran of The Irish Sun praised the game’s battlefield mode and its graphics, calling the game to “vast visual feast which gives a player the freedom to roam absolutely anywhere, seamlessly.”  Game reviewer Olivia Morin noted that Titan Siege is fun to play even though it lacks innovation.  In his video review for Mmos.com, Omer said that the translations are often hilariously wrong but that the game is not bad for “a solid generic MMO.” 
- Jump up^ “COG Takes Titan Siege and Other MMO Titles to Gamescom” . Tass . Retrieved 29 May 2016 .
- Jump up^ “Calling all conscripts to the Hidden Army – Titan Siege starts its open beta recruitment drive” . Gamasutra . Retrieved 29 May 2016 .
- Jump up^ “Oversea COG Leading Online Game Oversea Publishing Company” . Retrieved 29 May 2016 .
- Jump up^ “Titan Siege Receives Mammoth Update: Introduces official store, new quests, weapons and more” . Gamasutra . Retrieved 29 May 2016 .
- Jump up^ Faneran, Vinny. “Review: Titan Siege Open-beta Free-To-Play PC” . The Irish Sun . Retrieved 29 May 2016 .
- Jump up^ Morin, Olivia. “Titan Siege Review” . Retrieved 29 May 2016 .
- Jump up^ Omer. “Titan Siege Gameplay – First Look” . Retrieved 29 May 2016 .