Storm Online ( Simplified Chinese : Traditional Chinese :: 天下; Russian : Поднебесье) is a free-to-play 2.5D fantasy MMORPG developed by Chengdu Aurora Technology Development Co.Ltd , first launched in China in July 2007.  It was well received in Taiwan when launched in May 2008 by Unalis Co. Ltd.  and Pili puppets were used as endorse the game. 
The launch of the first Version française was scheduled to be held by Shanda Games from its international office in Singapore. 
Backed by the rich background story of Storm Online, the tension and hostility of warring nations means constant PVP opportunities for thrill-seekers while an abundance of exciting quests.
There are 3 gender-locked classes in Storm Online. 
- Warrior – Male, uses Falchion and long swords. Strong tanker with melee DPS with AOE stun. Job advancement between Swordsmanship and Art of Saber.
- Mage – Male, uses Staff to high yield DPS with AOE skills. Job advancement between Fire mage, Thunderbolt mage and Three Realm of Eternity.
- Hunter – Female, uses Bow and Crossbow. Healer with AOE skill. A versatile class that can perform both support and attack roles. Job advancement between Auxiliary, Archer and Crossbow.
Fiery Sky – Descendents of the Devil, Militaristic, Ruthless
Encroaching Winds – Neutral Nation, Cautious, Distrusts Other Nations
Vast Clouds – Vengeful, Courageous, Stable Dislikes Earth
Stable Earth – Loyal to the Gods, Loyal, Honorable
Storm Online is not a grind feast MMORPG. There are known lines as Plot Quest ; tasks that are interlinked with a storyline. Different Plot Quests would be unlocked when certain level is achieved. A red flag in the mini map means an available quest in the rental.
- Jump up^ “庆典 行将 上演” 问鼎 天下 “迎新 大 联欢” .太平洋 游戏 网 . p. 1 . Retrieved 2009-06-09 . (in Simplified Chinese)
- Jump up^ “雄霸 天下 Online 預計 5 月 進行 封閉 測試” .松崗 科技 . p. 1 . Retrieved 2008-05-09 . (in Simplified Chinese)
- Jump up^ “霹靂 群俠 首度 現身 代言” 雄霸 天下 online “” .霹靂 大 代 誌 . p. 1 . Retrieved 2008-05-16 . (in Traditional Chinese)
- ^ Jump up to:a b “Storm Online” . p. 1 . Retrieved 2010-10-26 .