ROSE Online , or Rush On Seven Episodes Online ( Korean : 로즈 온라인 ) is a Massively Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game (MMORPG) previously published by Korean company Gravity Corporation and developed by its subsidiary, Triggersoft . The game was originally payed for play , but Triggersoft stopped developing the game in 2007, and the rights of ROSE Online were different to their own free-to-play versions of the game. Gravity Interactive develops and publishes a version of the game known as naROSEfor 3 North American and 40 European countries. 
ROSE Online MMORPG is a free roaming game based on anime inspired graphics and “a very cute game environment in comparison to many other titles on the market.”  Players fight monsters, gain character levels, and get ready for future battles. Players travel to different planets and explore new environments and fight wars against other clans. The game features its own in-game economy which is directly controlled by players. Supply and demand can change each day so it is up to the player to seize the opportunity.
In addition to leveling through the method of acquiring experience in the field of a monster, a character can also help their leveling experience with the use of Quests . Quests are initiated after speaking to a NPC . Some quests are given a time limit and are eligible for a reward. A reward can be made of a material rewarded by a reward and a money reward (the in-game currency is called Zulie). Rewards from quests are affected by the amount of charm has character has.
There are three types of items, to which the inventory is divided: Equipment , items characters may wear on their bodies; Consumable which consists of consumable items that can recover HP or MP, or perform an effect (ie dance, learn a skill, shoot fireworks, socket items), and Material which covers general miscellany, such as materials for crafting, gems, and ammunition for weapons that need them.
Many items in the Equipment section of a player’s Inventory can be altered by refining or by
- Refining a piece of armor increases its defense by a marginal amount, which makes a great difference to the level of Refinement continues to increase. Refining a weapon that increases the power of attack. A given piece of Equipment starts out at Refined (0), and will progress to a maximum of Refined (15).
- Gems, as previously mentioned, can be placed within either a player’s weapon, or a few specific pieces of his armor (the chestpiece, as well as any jewelery he possesses). Each gem has a specific purpose, and varies depending on which purpose. A Diamond, for example, increases the player’s Attack Power, and can be sold at high prices due to its high demand. Jade, which increases Dodge Rate, is also quite useful, but not quite as much.
Weapons and jobs
There are a variety of weapons in ROSE Online. The weapons are not restricted by the player’s job, but their level and a specific stat. The type of weapon a certain player should be based on the class he chooses.
There are four basic jobs / classes:
- Soldiers are, as their name implies, generally based on the Strength Attribute, and thus usually use as such Swords, Spears, and Axes.
- Muses are the healers, but can also become magicians later in the game, and use Wands or Staffs.
- Dealers are a class based on the economy and the ability to craft items; Dealers use guns and cannons, and have the ability to hire Mercenaries at will.
- Hawkers are a class based on the Attribute Dexterity, and rely on dodge rate and movement speed to take over his foe; Hawkers or double-use gold wield katars or swords.
These four basic classes can be upgraded into more advanced Secondary Classes:
- Soldiers can choose to become a Champion or a Knight. Champions are based mostly on the Attack Power attribute, and a two-handed weapon (sword, spear, or axis). Knights are based on one-handed defense and use of a shield on the other hand.
- Muses can become either Clerics (healers) or Mages (attackers). Clerics use Wands, so they can “buff” and “heal” other players, while Mages use staves.
- Dealers can turn into either a Bourgeois (attacker) or an Artisan (crafter). The former uses cannons while the latter uses pistols.
- Hawkers can turn into either Scouts or Raiders. The course uses a Bow and Arrow, and can be summed up by Katars and Dual-Wield Swords, and emphasizes its abilities of speed and stealth.
The seven planets of the world of ROSE Online were created by the goddess Arua. However, Hebarn, the god of malice, took over the planet and renamed it after himself. To protect the other planets from Hebarn, Arua created the Visitors and sent them to Juno, the first planet of Rose Online.
- Jump up^ “2009 Annual Report” . Gravity Corp. 2010-06-01 . Retrieved 2011-03-18 .
- Jump up^ Wong, Steven (2006-05-05). “A family-friendly MMO? Jelly beware beans!” . GameDaily . Retrieved 2009-07-04 .