Prius Online , Also Known by ict retitled name Arcane Saga Online ,  is a free-to-play 3D fantasy massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) qui revolves around a three character (3C) playing system. The 3C system consists of your character, the Anima, and the Gigas. The Anima is your character’s companion, and the relationship you develop with her, as you try to unravel the mysteries of her forgotten past, determine her personality and strengthen your bonds. The Gigas, summoned by the Anima in times of battle, are strategic and dynamic mercenaries that fight by your side. Through this system the game aims to create rich and immersive emotional experiences for the character and the Anima.
It was originally launched only for Korea in 2008. Launched internationally by gPotato in 2011, the service by gPotato was discontinued on March 27, 2012.  The game has been discontinued in December 17, 2013 in South Korea. 
Prius Online was first launched in 2008, but was only available in Korean. 
In the summer of 2011, the game was localized to English and
In September 2013 Prius private server was opened. 
On September 24, 2009, Kim Sa-rank, a 3-month-old Korean child, died from malnutrition after having played Prius Online.  The incident was featured in the 2014 Sundance Film Festival -debuted documentary Love Child .  
- Jump up^ http://www.gamershell.com/news_149233.html
- Jump up^ http://mmohuts.com/news/prius-online-and-luna-online-have-shut-down
- Jump up^ http://news.mmosite.com/content/2013-12-02/prius_online_shuts_down_on_december_17th.shtml
- Jump up^ Jef Reahard (March 4, 2011), GDC 2011: Prius Online and the evolution of MMORPG pets , Joystiq
- Jump up^ Prius Anima Online
- Jump up^ Couple Let Baby Starve to Death While Virtual Baby Raising Online
- Jump up^ Maiberg, Emanuel (2014-01-18). “Documentary about game addiction premieres at Sundance Film Festival” . GameSpot . CBS Interactive . Retrieved 2014-01-19 .
- Jump up^ Love Child review: The human cost of Internet addiction in KoreaArs Technica