Dawntide was a short-lived open world massively multiplayer online role-playing game Developed by an independent studio based in Copenhagen , Denmark . It used the Gamebryoengine from Emergent Game Technologies and CEGUI for UI. It featured a free-form advancement system.
The official launch date was October 1, 2011.  On March 2, 2012 the developer announced on the game website that was developed in the financial sector. 
In Cieve, the world of Dawntide, players are the driving element and the builders of a new civilization.  “They can create their own cities, with their own real societies, and they have the opportunity to create and enforce their own laws and establish a government. those governments – at their own risk. ”
Features, gold Implemented Otherwise, included: a freeform skill progression system,  fully player-buildable towns, four playable races, full loot PvP , crafting an interdependent system, and a sailing and exploration mechanic.
- Jump up^ Reahard, Jef (October 28, 2011). “Some Assembly Required: An early look at Dawntide” . Joystiq . AOL . Retrieved January 4, 2015 .
- Jump up^ “Dawntide to Launch October 1st” . Ten Ton Hammer. July 28, 2011 . Retrieved January 4, 2015 .
- Jump up^ Iantorno, Michael (March 8, 2012). “Dawntide Postmortem” .
- Jump up^ “Dawntide: Storyline” . Archived from the original on 24 August 2011.
- Jump up^ http://massively.joystiq.com/2010/06/28/massively-exclusive-interview-dawntides-martin-wiz-anward/