Bless Online (Bless in Korean : 블레스) is an upcoming massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by Neowiz Games .  The release is estimated to be sometime in 2018 with planned global availability through the customer Steam. 
Bless is set in a seamless fantasy world. The main story revolves around a decade-long war between two factions, the nation of Hieron and the nation of Unión. The game is separated by different climatic zones. Players can choose their character and race with which race. Players can join PvP castle seats, to advance their faction power. Winning headquarters new quests, and resources. Faction, and race dependent role-playing scenarios are also available for players to advance their character progress.  
Bless was born with the word BLESS , back in 2011.  Bless is developed with Unreal Engine 3 , a game engine by Epic Games .   Bless’ western version was canceled by game publisher Aeria Games in 2017, however, in response Neowiz plans to selfpublish the game.  In July 2017 Neowiz Games announced their Rebuild Project , to address many specific game components.  At TwitchCon 2017, Neowiz announced the release date to be sometime in 2018, and that will be available at Steam , as part of the early accessprogram.  Steam’s early access will include localized versions for English, German and Russian languages.  Two mobile games, based on the Bless IP, one using Unreal Engine 4 , have also been announced.  As of October 2017 Neowiz Games is still assessing in-game monetization options, with a scope to avoid pay-to-win mechanics. 
The first beta testing was launched in January 2016, in South Korea.  Since August 2017, a new testing phase is available on South Korean servers.  Japanese closed beta testing started in April, and proceeded in October 2017.   From December 2016, until May 2017 a open beta version of the Bless client was hosted on servers located in Russia. 
- Jump up^ “Bless Online” . Steam Community Hub .
- Jump up^Blevins, Tal (20 December 2012). “First Look at Bless” . IGN . Retrieved 11 October 2013 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b“Bless is coming to Steam in 2018” . bless-source . October 20, 2017 . Retrieved 22 October 2017.
- ^ Jump up to:a b“Neowiz Games with Unreal Gets New Fantasy MMORPG BLESS” . MMOHuts . 8 November 2012 . Retrieved 11 October 2013 .
- ^ Jump up to:a bFuller, Garrett (1 January 2013). “Bless: Uncovering the Enigmatic New Game” . mmorpg.com . Retrieved 11 October 2013 .
- Jump up^ “NEOWIZ GAMES Announces Unreal Engine 3-Powered MMORPG ‘BLESS ‘ ” . Epic Games . 2011.
- Jump up^ “Bless Online to Show Up at TwitchCon 2017 This Month” . mmosite . October 15, 2017 . Retrieved 22 October 2017 .
- Jump up^ “Bless Online Announced Rebuild Project for Future Global Release” . mmosite . July 17, 2017.
- ^ Jump up to:a b“Official TwitchCon recap and FAQ” . Source Bless . 2017.
- Jump up^ “Bless – New Unreal Engine 4 mobile game by Neowiz” . MMOCulture . April 26, 2017.
- Jump up^ “Character Creation Shown In New OBT Video” . MMORPG . January 30, 2017.
- Jump up^ “Rebuild Project Testing Period Begins in Korea” . MMORPG . August 1, 2017.
- Jump up^ “Closed Japanese Beta Open Registrations with 10k to be Chosen for CBT2” . MMORPG . October 3, 2017.
- Jump up^ “First Japanese CBT to Begin April 28th” . MMORPG . April 21, 2017.
- Jump up^ “Bless Online Closing Russian Servers, Sent Back For” Revision ” ” . MMOExaminer . April 24, 2017.