Angel Leigh McCoy is a game designer and fiction writer based in Seattle , Washington.
Early life and education
Originally from the Midwest, Angel Leigh McCoy grew up in novels and won first class contest in sixth grade. She studied French Literature at the University of Illinois in Champaign-Urbana.
She is credited with published work in the role-playing games industry as far back as 1994.  Over the years, She has designed for companies RPG material Such As White Wolf , Wizards of the Coast , FASA , and Pinnacle Entertainment Group . In 2001, she was writing in the video game industry for Microsoft Game Studios , writing articles as Xbox.com Wireless Angel match. She moved to ArenaNet in 2007, where she was part of a team effort to make the MMORPG Guild Wars 2 .
Her side projects have included: founding and providing creative direction for an indie game team (Games Omniverse LLC);  short fiction writing; webmaster for the Horror Writers Association;  producing the Wily Writers Speculative Fiction Podcast;  and editing short story anthologies “Deep Cuts”,  and “Another Dimension Anthology”. 
- Charlie Darwin, or The Trine of 1809 by Nevermet Press, 2011. 
McCoy has published short fiction in various anthologies and magazines, including:
- Ravens in the Library by Quiet Thunder 
- Vile Things: Extreme Deviations of Horror by Comet Press 
- Masters of Horror Anthology by Triskaideka Books 
- Cobalt City Christmas by Timid Pirates Productions. 
- Fear of the Dark by HorrorBound 
- Growing Dread: Biopunk Visions by Timid Pirate Publishing 
- Tales for Canterbury by Random Static 
- Necrotic Tissue , issue 14, Stygian Publications 
Computer game work
McCoy worked as a game reviewer and journalist for Microsoft Game Studios and Xbox .  She currently works for ArenaNet as lore and narrative designer on Guild Wars 2 . 
Role-playing game work
McCoy’s work in the role-playing game industry includes supplements for Wizards of the Coast ‘s Forgotten Realms ; FASA ‘s Earthdawn ; West End Games ‘ World of Necroscope ; Pinnacle Entertainment ‘s Deadlands ; and White Wolf ‘s Mage: The Ascension , Vampire: The Masquerade , Hunter: The Reckoning and Changeling: The Dreaming . 
|Dungeons & Dragons product line, TSR
Changeling: the Dreaming product line, White Wolf Publishing and ArtHaus Publishing
Mage the Ascension product line, White Wolf Publishing
Vampire: the Masquerade product line, White Wolf Publishing
|EverQuest Role-Playing Game product line, White Wolf Publishing
Hunter: The Reckoning product line, White Wolf Publishing
Millennium’s End line product, Chameleon Eclectic
Earthdawn product line, FASA Corporation
- ^ Jump up to:a b “Angel’s Pen & Paper RPG Database entry” . Archived from the original on February 19, 2005.
- Jump up^ About Page, GamesOmniverse.com
- Jump up^ HWA Contact Page, Horror.org
- Jump up^ Head Editor Profile, WilyWriters.com
- Jump up^ Deep Cuts Info Page, AngelMcCoy.com
- Jump up^ Another Dimension Info Page, anotherdimensionmag.com
- Jump up^ 
- Jump up^ Ravens in the Library page
- Jump up^ “Comet Press website” . Archived from the original on May 21, 2009.
- Jump up^ “Triskaideka Books” . Archived from the original on May 24, 2010.
- Jump up^ Review of Cobalt City Christmas at the Seattle PIShockroomblog
- Jump up^ 
- Jump up^ 
- Jump up^ “Archived copy” . Archived from the original on 2011-07-27 . Retrieved 2011-07-09 .
- Jump up^ 
- Jump up^ Articles Listing on Xbox.com
- Jump up^ Author bio at Comet Press website